Senior Sales Manager
About Swift Shift:
Swift Shift helps deliver more home healthcare hours to more people. We partner with home healthcare providers who want to leverage our technology to modernize their home healthcare operations and deliver better care to more people. Our mission is to improve the lives of homecare Nurses and Caregivers by helping them to have a predictable schedule, maximizing their patient facing time and minimizing travel and administrative burdens, helping them earn more and get paid faster.
Since we launched our big-data AI powered platform that connects local available nurses to clients and agencies in late 2016 we’ve grown fast and partnered with some of the largest homecare providers in the U.S. As we continue to grow our business we are looking to hire an Inside Sales Manager. We are passionate about improving the lives of Home Healthcare employees and clients while helping Home Healthcare agencies be more efficient.
About the role:
Swift Shift is looking for Inside Sales Manager to join as key member of Swift Shift’s team. You should be someone who operates at the highest standard of professionalism in meetings with internal and external clients and stakeholders, in personal presentations, and general interactions. The Inside Sales Manager is someone who exercises emotional intelligence in all verbal and written communication, with excellent time management skills and personal judgment. You see yourself as a highly motivated, self-starter with an unrelenting work ethic and high energy. You are solution oriented with high integrity and personal accountability.
- Provide hands on sales management, inspiration and coaching to a team of Customer Service Specialists in our Manhattan office, who are charged with bringing in new business against monthly revenue targets
- Coach, develop, and motivate your team of representatives to become high achieving and impactful leaders.
- Share best practices when it comes to inside sales (phone) and closing effectively
- Exceed monthly sales team quotas and successfully complete all activities that drive revenue generation
- Implement strategic sales training, planning, and forecasting
- Assess your team accurately to provide the best coaching while quickly ramping on all of Swift Shift’s ad products and addressable market dynamics
- 3+ years of effectively developing, managing and leading inside sales teams
- Consistent track record of success leading a team to exceed revenue goals
- Demonstrated ability to implement and train sales teams in strategic selling techniques
- Coaching, developing and motivating an internal team
- Developing sales plans and analyzing metrics
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor's degree
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding startup
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 3 days Volunteer Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) fully covered by the company for the employee
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Wellness Resources
- Meaningful Stock Option Plan