Enterprise Account Executive
SwiftShift is a Manhattan based, early stage startup solving the biggest problem of Home Health Care providers - Understaffing.
We are bringing the mobile, on-demand, location based technology that overhauled the ride sharing, deliveries, home services and so many other industries to the largest, fastest growing sector of them all - Healthcare. You will be joining an experienced leadership team backed by top tier VC investors working to change Healthcare services management in the U.S. and globally.
About the role:
You will join Swift Shift to sell our enterprise cloud platform and related products and services to new and existing customers. Additionally, this role will involve sales forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Qualified candidates are expected to prospect, create sales opportunities, develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the software/solutions, participate in the development and presentation and sales of a value proposition, negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale, and identify and develop strategic alignment with key third parties.
Responsibilities of a Swift Shift AE:
- Develop and execute successful sales campaigns
- Create new leads from prospecting efforts and assist others
- Qualify inbound leads & sales opportunities
- Leverage business from new & established relationships
- Strategize, negotiate & close business
- Deliver on an annual sales quota
- Provide input to the rest of the organization about how to shorten and optimize the sales cycle
- Forecast quarterly sales results accurately
- Deliver a superlative buying experience to customers
- 7+ years of progressive software sales experience with several years selling to the healthcare provider space.
- Bachelor’s degree, business or science
- Knowledge of healthcare industry, particularly the provider space, home healthcare is a big plus
- Understanding of main business applications as they relate to IT
- Standard business applications and tools
- Ability to travel as needed (approximately 50%)
Swift Shift employees are offered a comprehensive benefit package! This package includes: insurance coverage (life, medical, dental, vision) commuter benefits, and many daily perks as well!