UX Researcher (Intern)
As a member of the SWIFT SHIFT Team, you will be working with the company CEO, CTO and CPO to deliver actionable insights on user behavior data. You will be responsible for running remote qualitative and quantitative research studies, analyzing results, and presenting findings. The right candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced startup environment, managing multiple projects.
- Responsible for delivery of research based actionable insights
- Conduct remote qualitative and quantitative user research studies
- Draft screens and advise customers on participant recruiting
- Create workflows, processes, wireframes and prototypes.
- Educational background in UX Research, HCI, Human factors or social science research-related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Good understanding of different user research methodologies both qualitative and quantitative.
- Wireframing skills.
- Experience conducting user testing, online survey design and light data analysis.
- An excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills.