Swift Shift is seeking a Data Analyst to join our growing and dynamic team. This individual’s primary role is to research and analyze information that contributes to the development and success of our company. This person will sit at the core of our business, constantly working to identify new product features and improvements that enhance the experience for our users and drive revenue streams for the company. You'll be part of a data driven team that is using data to drive all areas of the business.
The work carried out by our Data Analyst is exciting and challenging, but crucial to scaling Swift Shift.
You'll mine rich data sets and ﬁnd insights that will drive the decisions that power our platform. Every piece of work you complete will tie directly to a business goal so you can measure the impact you have on the product.
We're looking for an analyst that will go above and beyond simply providing reports and analyses to consulting on product design and customer experience. This person will generate insights by conducting extensive analyses of Swift Shift’s rich data. In the process, this person will develop a deep understanding of the businesses, our site functionality, further strengthen their analytic, leadership, and presentation skills, and gain exposure to a wide variety of functional teams within our organization.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Use databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency
- Own data analysis and visualization, and communicate the outcomes/insights to various stakeholders including senior management
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting & models
- Develop dashboards that provide reliable insights and visualization into the Swift Shift platform
- Work with software developers to implement changes from the specifications in software
- 4-year Degree in a related field
- Strong SQL and Excel skills a must
- Ability to deliver on tight timelines and move quickly with cross-functional teams to execute on decisions while maintaining attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in an ever changing, technology based environment.
- Excellent critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms.
- Responsible, dependable, and a quick learner
- Strong project management skills and time management skills.
- Opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding technology company
- Fast-growing, high energy team
- In-office snacks & lunch
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Holiday Pay
- Equity Program
- Discounted Gym Memberships
- Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) with employer match starting 1/1/19