Swift Shift, a HIPAA-compliant workforce engagement platform for home healthcare enterprises, connects home healthcare providers with qualified caregivers and nurses to address the national nursing shortage. With real-time digital communications between the provider and their staff, Swift Shift is pioneering mobile-first solutions to revolutionize recruitment and management processes in home health. Swift Shift’s nurse-facing mobile app, leverages cloud technology to offer home healthcare field staff control over the visits they apply for from the palm of their hand. Swift Shift clients include Interim HealthCare, BAYADA Home Health Care, Aveanna Healthcare, and more. Founded in 2014 by entrepreneur and Swift Shift CEO, Assaf Shalvi, the company has raised $5.7 million in funding. Swift Shift is headquartered in New York City.
Are you an enthusiastic writer who writes amazing copy and can come up with conceptual ideas, then Swift Shift is where you should be! We are located in WeWork at Market Street in a shared office space that is filled with high top tables, couches and a friendly atmosphere. We are a fun, motivated and hardworking start-up group!
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Copywriter/Coordinator who can take full ownership of the company’s social media by writing posts, copy for the Swift Shift website and additional ad hoc projects.
- Own social copy, ensuring the communications impact the marketing strategy
- Develop highly creative ideas and write compelling messages that resonate with the Swift Shift users
- Maintain a consistent voice/tone/style throughout all forms of communication
- Work closely with CMO and Sales Manager to lead written communication for new and existing campaigns
- Monitor trends, platform updates
- Continuously establish workflow efficiency and accurate completion of projects according to timelines
- Prioritize and manage additional ad-hoc project workloads
Eloquent writer with experience taking creative direction
- Writing/proofreading/editing experience
- Excellent English language communication skills (written and verbal)
- Passion for social media trends, and in-depth working knowledge of Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Able to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
- 20+ hours a week in office
- Detail-oriented/highly motivated
- Recent college grads welcomed
Proficient in Mac and G Suite
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
- Part-time/temporary to full-time permanent position
- Could start as an MBA internship