Swift Shift is an early stage startup seeking a top tier UX Researcher. We are a team of industry leaders pulling top talent from companies like Google, Samsung, and Maximus. This unique position is perfect for a UX professional looking to make an impactful contribution without having to jump through the hoops of working for a big organization.
The Swift Shift platform is targeting a demographic of home healthcare nurses and caregivers. Our UX Researcher should be passionate about empowering a workforce of predominantly women ages 25-45 years old, with a mobile first tool that lets them control their own work schedule, get paid when they need it, and increase the amount of time they get to spend at home with their own families.
This individual is curious about people and their behavior. They enjoy sifting through the layers of consumer behavior and the psychology behind people’s inherent motivations. They are excited about the opportunity to lead research efforts at a data driven and professional organization that truly values their input to the product.
- Responsible for delivery of research based actionable insights
- Conduct remote qualitative and quantitative user research studies
- Draft screens and advise customers on participant recruiting
- Create workflows, processes, wireframes and prototypes.
- +2 years of experience in UX research or related field
- Educational background in UX Research, HCI, Human factors or social science research-related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Good understanding of different user research methodologies both qualitative and quantitative.
- Wireframing skills.
- Experience conducting user testing, online survey design and light data analysis.
- An excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills.
Opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding technology companyFast-growing, high energy team
In-office snacks & lunch
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
Flexible Spending Accounts
Paid Time Off, Volunteer Time Off, Holiday Pay
Discounted Gym Memberships
401(k) with employer match starting 1/1/19