Philadelphia General Manager
About Swift Shift
Swift Shift helps deliver more home healthcare hours to more people. We partner with home healthcare providers who want to leverage our technology to modernize their home healthcare operations and deliver better care to more people.
Our mission is to improve the lives of homecare Nurses and Caregivers by helping them to have a predictable schedule, maximizing their patient facing time and minimizing travel and administrative burdens, helping them earn more and get paid faster.
Since we launched our big-data AI powered platform that connects local available nurses to clients and agencies in late 2016 we’ve grown fast and partnered with some of the largest homecare providers in the U.S. As we continue to grow our business we are looking to hire a Director Operations for Greater Philadelphia
We are passionate about improving the lives of Home Healthcare employees and clients while helping Home Healthcare agencies be more efficient.
You see great opportunity in the chance to join a VC backed early stage startup in a senior operational role, and be responsible for the revenue and profitability. Entrepreneurial by nature, you know how to work efficiently and with conviction to get things done. You are an experienced leader with a proven track record of successfully building and managing teams to get results and find creative solutions to operational challenges. Your technical capability and understanding of customer and business needs allow you to think as an entrepreneur, double down on opportunities and forge local partnerships and relationships. You are a team player that thrives in a fast pace, informal environment where the most important thing is getting things done and building a scalable, repeatable operational playbook.
As the Philadelphia Operations Director, you will be responsible for the revenues and operations of Swift Shift in Greater Philadelphia. You will help attract local Nurses to Swift Shift and sign up agency partners in the area. You will work to drive up revenues and customer satisfaction in the area and roll up the entire market. As Philadelphia City Manager, you lead and create partnerships with local businesses and community/government organizations, be the face and voice of Swift Shift in the area and drive marketing activities to position Swift Shift in the city as the leading platform for Home Healthcare management & recruitment. You will be supported by a strong team that will help you succeed and work with you to get results.
- Manage operations and hit revenue targets in the Greater Philadelphia area
- Partner with stakeholders in the homecare market to drive business outcomes and ensure local support to Swift Shift's operations
- Onboard thousands of nurses to the platform, help place and retain them in homecare positions
- Capture the dominating market share by signing up Nurses and Agencies to the Swift Shift platform
- Account & Relationship Management - Build leverageable and referenceable customer relationships across the Philadelphia area. Stay on top of onboarding, retention, and customer success metrics, perform ad-hoc customer or cohort specific analysis using our analytics systems
- Optimization & Metrics - you will be responsible for monitoring daily customer experience and operational metrics, as well as maintaining top-line revenue growth.
- User Growth & Engagement - you will ideate and execute innovative partnerships and
- Marketing - you will create and execute strategies that help generate demand and keep users engaged
- Product Innovation - you will be interacting with Swift Shifts platform on a daily basis. As such, you will help drive product improvements as you feel are needed to support customer growth
- Philadelphia EXPERT! Knows the city and the local Home Healthcare/Healthcare industry.
- At least 3 years of management, business intelligence, strategy or related experience
- Self starter self managed individual, super motivated and driven
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Data-driven decision making mentality, sound business judgment, and the ability to back your analysis up with meaningful analytical thinking
- Ability to think strategically and take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Strong project management skills with the ability to navigate and drive execution through complex stakeholder landscapes
- Great collaborator and someone who proactively partners across teams while holding them accountable for business results
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding startup
- Competitive salary and bonus
- 20 days Paid Time Off
- 3 days Volunteer Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan (401k)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) fully covered by the company for the employee
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Wellness Resources
- Meaningful Stock Option Plan