About Swift Shift
A ‘silver tsunami’ is washing through America and the western world. People live longer and the population is aging, requiring more support to stay healthy. The rising healthcare costs are a huge burden on society, and homecare is the best solution. Allowing people to stay at their home and within the communities and receive personal care that helps them stay out of hospital. Homecare is a great way to provide more healthcare for lower cost. However, there are not enough employees in the homecare industry to meet the demand for service.
Swift Shift helps deliver more home healthcare hours to more people, helping to solve the shortage in home healthcare employees and improve patients lives. We partner with home healthcare providers who want to leverage our technology to modernize their home healthcare operations and deliver better experience to their employees and care to their clients.
We improve the lives of home healthcare aides and nurses by helping them have predictable schedules maximizing their patient facing time and minimizing travel and administrative burdens, helping them earn more and get paid faster.
Since we launched our service in late 2016 we’ve grown fast and partnered with the largest homecare providers in the US. As we continue to grow our business we are looking to hire an Office Manager for our NYC office.
About the Role:
The Office Manager is overseeing HR & Operations providing service to employees, business units and helps ensure that all the respective business units can focus on delivery while “everything else” - logistics, hiring, procurement, compliance etc. is taken care of by the Office Manager. The Office Manager is also helping create a positive, collaborative culture through organizing events, drinks, perks and keeping an eye on the team’s morale and needs.
You’re super organized and know how to create organizational systems that can scale. You have great people’s skills - you know how to get anyone to do what you need them to do and leave them smiling . You know how to manage a budget, negotiate a good deal and prioritize your time.
You thrive in a startup environment where the pace is high, and change is the only constant. You can work independently and problem solve challenges and not look for others to solve.
- Partner with PEO, ensure federal and state compliance; and company policies and procedures
- Recruiting, on-boarding, training of new hires, document maintenance, off-boarding
- Oversee HR operations management - PTO, changes in salary, benefits, timesheet submissions etc.
Finance and Accounting:
- Partner with outsourced finance and accounting team; verify and determine the correctness of financial data
- Assist with standard bookkeeping functions including billing, A/R and A/P
- Weekly review and processing of Accounts Payable through Bill.com
- Semi-monthly review of employee expense reports through Expensify
- Maintain sales files/client lists with invoice and payment details, review billable invoices
- Assist with the monthly processing of international wire payments
- onboard/offboard employees
- Manage office space, procurement, supplies, office events
- Management of operational expenses/inventory (hardware, software, office equipment etc.)
- Ad hoc projects, as needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Great people skills - able to create great working relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Bright personality - able to contribute and facilitate a great work culture where people feel that they get are each an important part of a great team.
- Strong project management capabilities
- Strong individual time-management and task prioritization skills
- Tech savvy - able to use or how to use modern SaaS solutions (asana, justworks, google g-suite, Salesforce, Quickbooks)